Terms for drunk...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
schnockered, boracho, ugly, stupid, 88 miles per awesome (thats when the flux-capacitor kicks in and I time travel)

yes, i measure my drunkedness in miles per awesome!

A friend of ours, whose name is Ken, on one occassion uttered "cleanup on aisle Ken" before passing out.

Fu-schickened, fool-schnickened, errant, and a favorite specialty utterance is when a woman falls off a barstool (hopefully without hurting herself) look to her partner and say cheerfully "she's ready now!"

bewilderjesus'd? even crackerjacked. buttthonged and blue. what?! Did i make those up? They came straight from my arse. er uhh?

This thread has been around for six and a half years and no one posted the ever popular "plowed"

Seriously? Nobody has used my stand-by "I need to embrace my Jewish heritage now and then" word?

Fershnikered

I win

/thread

Any word in the English language. As long as you're English and upper/upper-middle class.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting loose, loose face, or captain loose face. Letting my hair down, getting sideways. Tonight I am going to get a B and P, or barfing and pooping at the same time.

Back