CFC, Tip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo boo

Reaction score
Making a CFC? If you want to make threading the copper into the hose easier you can flatten the end of your copper tube that you have made straight and make the end so it will pass throught the tube. Drill a hole in the end of the copper and attach a strong line (long enough to pass through the length of the hose) to the hole and secure it. Attach a vacuum to one end of the hose and suck the line through. Now you can pull the lubricated copper tube through a little easier.:mug:

boo boo said:
Making a CFC? If you want to make threading the copper into the hose easier you can flatten the end of your copper tube that you have made straight and make the end so it will pass throught the tube. Drill a hole in the end of the copper and attach a strong line (long enough to pass through the length of the hose) to the hole and secure it. Attach a vacuum to one end of the hose and suck the line through. Now you can pull the lubricated copper tube through a little easier.:mug:

That plan sounds like it really sucks. I will try it though as I am planning on making my own CFC sometme soon
Thanks.

Now there's a tip from somebody whose seen some conduit and done some cable pulling! Hats off from an ex-splicer....

Back