• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

30 gallon Blichman mash tun and brew kettle, Brutus 10 stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davefj40

Reaction score
selling 2 30 Blichman kettle's, one has the button false bottom and the other has a Hop Blocker. on lid has copper strap's attached to it and a hole for the auto-sparge. other has hole near the top for a return. both done previous to me getting them. $350 each

Brutus 10 stand, steel. has jet burner's now, did have the 23 tip burner's but they got pinhole's in them within a week. had the hot surface ignitior's and solenoid valve's hooked up to switches on a control panel. solenoid valve's still working but ignitor's need rewired, have some replacement's. the control box that was included has melted some. have a bigger control box that can go with it. $500

also have a propane fired instant hot water heater that was designed for RV use. never got around to trying it out. $100 buck's.

i'm doing a kitchen remodel and just don't have the time to deal with this stuff anymore. Don't really feel like shipping but can meet up.

located in Maryland near the Pennsylvania and Delaware border's.

email me at dmccomsey at mac dot com

pics at http://gallery.me.com/dmccomsey#100119

dave

problem with shipping is i do not have box's that will fit. to buy them would be 50 buck's. www.uline.com is where i would get them, so you can see i have to buy 10 box's to get 2. so i would have to wait until the box's showed up then ship. i will do it but there will be a cost involved.

thanks.

dave

still have the 30 gallon pot's, lot's of email's and messages but nothing solid yet. first come first served.

thanks

dave

Latest posts

Back