GF Recipe section under Recipes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catnip_X07

Reaction score
All - I just noticed there is a Gluten Free thread under the Recipe section of HomeBrewTalk. Maybe its been there a while, i'm not sure. I just started doing gluten free brewing for my wife and in-laws who are staving off gluten voluntarily.

Would it be possible to start importing recipes into the Recipe section? I had a hard time specifically locating recipes within the GF threads. While I came across good ideas, it was tough to go back and figure out where I had found a certain recipe or portion of recipe.

I imagine then that GF methods, tips, and other brewing ideas for GF could be under the main section while tried and true recipes could go under the Recipe section. I dunno. Just throwing that out there.

side note: I'm brewing my first gluten free batch this weekend - GF Grapefruit IPA that I found on here.

I'll work on it in the coming weeks...I'll try to only include recipes that had positive feedback from those who brewed them...no sense putting up bad recipes and having people going astray.

Back