Looking for an Extract Recipe - Mango IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UWBadger39

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It's been quite a while since I last brewed, over 1.5 years. In the past I used to do 3-4 brews a month, but the real world of family and work took away most of that time.

Anyways, this last weekend I was at a brewhouse and they had a Mango IPA that was truly one of the best beers I have ever had. I can't get it off of my mind.

Does anyone have an extract recipe for a Mango IPA that I could utilize?

Thanks in advance!

Find a recipe for an IPA that looks good, then add ~1 lb/gallon mangos in the secondary with the dry hops. for two weeks I just did a papaya pale ale like this a few weeks back with good results.

I assume it was the Mango Mama from Townhall Brewing? Haven't had it, but have heard great things. Their base IPA is supposed to be terrific as well, very hoppy, go with lots of hops near the end of the boil, and several ounces for dry hopping. According to their website they use "Amarillo, Cascade, Centennial and Mt. Hood hops."

Hope that helps, good luck.

Back