What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,I had to do some running for seasonal dog supplies at super Walmart,& was pulling out of the North end to leave when I remembered the member near me mentioning The Wine Room. It's in the new shopping center in the little plaza across the street from the North end of Super Walmart.
He was right,they have a decent size cooler of craft ales from around the country. I even found 6'rs of Cooper's Sparkling Ale! That's South AU,y'all.
Only place within some 75 parsecs of me to carry it. So I got a 6'r for $8.99 cooling in the fridge. It's popular in AU to harvest the commercial yeast from these,so I'm gunna give it a try. Maybe for my wife's summer ale when she gets better. It'll be interesting to see what it's like. They love it down under...:tank:

Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin..... Wow. I've had about 6 or 7 pumpkin beers and this is my new fave. Not too much pumpkin or spice, well balanced. Gotta pick up a couple more bombers of this bad a$$ mofo.

picked up the new Magic Hat sampler. has their hex octoberfest which is ok but im real happy with their HIPA limited edition brew. its pretty good!

298097_1951146665124_1436355409_31735609_2643990_s.jpg

guess u cant share FB pics. will use picasa next time. too lazy to upload right now.

Revvy said:
I'm on my 4th Bell's Two Hearted Ale while watching Lion's football.

Loins are gonna be a tough team this year. Of course I've been saying that for the last 3 years.

Haputanlas said:

I'm a packers fan and I'm saying this. If stafford can stay on the field for more than a quarter this year and they can clean up the penalties, they challenge green bay for the central.

Trying to decide between the Stone 15th Anniversary Escondidian Imperial Black IPA and the Beer Valley Black Flag Imperial Stout while I finish this Widmer Nelson Imperial IPA.

Just got home from the pub... trying my Imperial Wit. Took a sample and it is now .002 point bellow Wednesday.... I think I may keg tomorrow.

Back