TAP RITE regulator question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bferullo

Reaction score
I currently have a tap rite dual gauge regulator. Am I better off adding a regulator to it (or is this even possible) or just scrapping it and getting the following...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0060NOX40/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I don't really plan on going past 4 kegs. I figure I can split the two of the above regulator to give me 4. My goal is to be able to force carb one keg while being able to serve others. This is why I was thinking of more gauges vs using a gas distributor.

Any help appreciated. I am very new to kegging and the whole setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently getting set up to do the same thing. I plan to use the same dual pressure regulator and a manifold, though. One port will go to a 4way manifold. The other port will just have length of gas line and quick disconnect to force carbonate a keg. It may cost a bit less to just split the one port 4 ways with tees, but it will be a lot neater using a manifold. And a you can get a 4 way manifold for around $40 which is not bad considering the cost of the regulator, faucets, shanks, etc etc.

Back