Beer Buddy Barcode Scanner app Free Today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JefeTheVol

Reaction score
Usual its $3.99 but today its free at the Apple App Store. I checked the android Google Play Store (stupid name btw) and I didnt see it so I think its only available for iphone, etc.

Scanning a barcode pulls up its ratebeer.com rating, description, style, ABV, and whatever else ratebeer has for it.

Nothing's better than free. Have at it.
-jefe-

If you have an Android phone, I'd just like to point out that there is this nifty little (free) app called Google Goggles. Take a picture of the label of beer/wine/cereal/artwork/landmarks/foreign words/etc and it returns search results for the picture, aka take a picture of a beer label and get Rate Beer.

Ta da!!

There are a number of apps that will scan barcodes. The one I have is just called barcode scanner. It pulls the product up on Google. There's another one that is liked up with rate beer and untappd (I think) that lets you scan the barcode on a beer and gives you stats as well. I can't remember the name right now though.

Back