What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ba22ee53.jpg

Never had anything from this brewery. It is from San Marcos, CA which is about ~2 hours from where I grew up in CA. It is good but it is has a strong alcohol burn to it, maybe it is the 11% abv? :tank:

My english barley wine.Caramely sweetness,needs more time of course.I think muntons gold did a fine job despite what people say about cheaper yeasts. Despite my accidental low 35 ibu bitterness,it finishes fairly bitter.Kinda a accidental barley wine also,otherwise would have hopped the hell out of it.

Moved on from the Serpents Stout (re-corked bottle) and opened another Raison D'Etre.... next not sure.

Just finished a Racer 5 IPA , it was outstanding. I just cracked open a bottle of Brandon O's Graff aged for a year. It is pretty tasty.

My California Common. Only one bottle left after this one. Shame, as it's one of my best yet (and my most popular)

well ill drink a few of my california uncommon's for ya once i get it bottled and conditioned in another month.Hope they turn out like yours.:mug:

My Dirty Double IPA. 9.3% abv....9oz of summit, simcoe and columbus. Not for the faint of heart! :rockin:

Our (Bright Spot Brewing's) Smiling Sky Summer Pale, a crisp, citrusy (Simcoe, Centennial, Cascade hops) ale with a nice malt backbone... and 6% ABV :drunk: One of our best, if anyone wants the recipe ;-)

Errrr.... nothing. I'm teetotal for a MONTH!

Running a marathon on September 11th and won't be drinking until afterwards. Haven't touched a drop since the 9th of this month.

It kind of sucks but I'm going to have a wicked awesome stash for fall as I'm still brewing once every couple of weeks :)

Errrr.... nothing. I'm teetotal for a MONTH!

Running a marathon on September 11th and won't be drinking until afterwards. Haven't touched a drop since the 9th of this month.

It kind of sucks but I'm going to have a wicked awesome stash for fall as I'm still brewing once every couple of weeks :)

Oh man. I've run a couple marathons and don't think I would have made it through training if I didn't let myself drink in the last month!! :D

Full Moon Pale Rye Ale by Real Ale Brewing, Blanco, Texas. Good beer, awesome brewery. Their "devil's backbone" is also recommended.

jvcjbl said:
Not sure if I like it. Maybe after a few more it will grow on me.

Never had the Celis Raspberry, but I remember Celis White about a decade ago was one of my first craft brew loves...been awhile though!

Never had the Celis Raspberry, but I remember Celis White about a decade ago was one of my first craft brew loves...been awhile though!

This beer has a weird taste to it... not sure if it is a good weird or bad weird. I have 4 more to decide. Moved onto Cabernet Sauvignon.

Right now drinking the reprieve saison from jailhouse brewery. Lovin it. So refreshing. Had a southern pecan brown ale from lazy magnolia. Delicious beer. Leaves a great flavor on my pallet. Getting ready to tap my buddy and is peachy wheat this weekend. Cant wait!

Finishing off a 22 of Lagunitas Wilco Tango Foxtrot. That'll be it until September 3rd when college football starts.

Celis Raspberry... try this again... seems a lot better tonight. Still iffy if I like it or making myself like it.

I am currently waiting on my Heffeweizen to finish fermenting so I can drink that. Till then it is Widmer, Rogue, and Sam Adams products for me.

Brandy old-fashioned, sour with veggies (pickled brussels sprout, 'shrooms and olives).

"You know you are in Wisconsin when....."

Tommyknocker pumpkin. A little early for pumpkin beers but saw it and figured I would grab a 6 pack. Least tasty of all the tommyknockers I have tried.

Back