• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Welder in Southern NH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewfreeordie

Reaction score
I'm converting to EBIAB and need to install a 1.5" tri-clover ferrule welded onto my stainless kettle. While I'm at it I may as well add another. I'll pick up and drop off, pay up front, wait while you work. Whatever.

If anyone knows of someone who charges reasonable rates for quality work I'd appreciate the lead. I'm not looking for a mirror finish but I don't want something looking burnt and nasty. I can do that myself!

Pete Dube
PD MACHINE
62 GARDEN CITY RD
METHUEN, MA 01844-2524
(978) 682-1372
This guy does nice tig work. Did all 3 of my keggles x 3 stainless couplers in each. Tough to find good welders out there.

Make sure he backgasses his welds. Had an exhaust guy say he knew stainless and he sugared the inside of my kegs badly. If you were down here I would be able to help you out. But backgassign the welds is key when doing stainless.

The weld might look good on the topside, but inside it will start rusting and have nice holes for gunk

And flux will kind of work, BUT it will be a ***** to get out of the kettle after. Backgassing is really the best answer

Make sure he backgasses his welds. Had an exhaust guy say he knew stainless and he sugared the inside of my kegs badly. If you were down here I would be able to help you out. But backgassign the welds is key when doing stainless.

The weld might look good on the topside, but inside it will start rusting and have nice holes for gunk

Yeah, I have a problem asking another grown man if he's back-gassing enough.

Back