What I've been up to...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brulosopher

Reaction score
Rough night... so far ;)

image-3908751838.jpg

image-206643161.jpg

image-199016265.jpg

image-200326015.jpg

Yeah...

What did you think of the Chainbreaker? I thought it was interesting.

djfriesen said:
What did you think of the Chainbreaker? I thought it was interesting.

Interesting, yes. Doubt I'll be making a White IPA anytime soon though.

onthekeg said:
4 beers? What did you prime with?

Ha! 3 were bombers... but I primed with a 22 oz Full Sail Amber, a Kona Fire Rock Pale, and a Coors Light (I always say yes). Feeling great this morning! Ready for another run...

Jokenring said:
I like where your mind is at.

How is the Tell Tale? Haven't tried that one yet.

I'll tell ya... it is GOOD! So far, Scuttlebutt has impressed the hell outta me, great beer!

Ha! 3 were bombers... but I primed with a 22 oz Full Sail Amber, a Kona Fire Rock Pale, and a Coors Light (I always say yes). Feeling great this morning! Ready for another run...

I LOVE the Kona Fire Rock Pale. I am down to 2 left in the fridge and I doubt they will survive the weekend...

OClairBrew said:
I LOVE the Kona Fire Rock Pale. I am down to 2 left in the fridge and I doubt they will survive the weekend...

It is surprisingly tasty!

NO WAY! I just had that snoqualmie grand cru two days ago! Brewed just a few miles from my city.

It is my first grand cru and also the first belgian I have liked so far.

H-ost said:
NO WAY! I just had that snoqualmie grand cru two days ago! Brewed just a few miles from my city.

It is my first grand cru and also the first belgian I have liked so far.

A good one, indeed! Had dinner here:
image-2510105940.jpg

Latest posts

Back