Edwort...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alucard1983

Reaction score
Edwort me and SHMBO hate you... Damn you and the apfelwine. Hits me like a ton of bricks... SHMBO was just watching me stumble around due to that contagious drink... I don't get drunk easly or ever. Looks like I'll have to make more batches lol... Damn you...

I forever will be cursing your name...

Edwort you s** of a b****

We've know that for years.

apfellabel1_copy.jpg

apfelwein22.jpg

I really want to try his recipe, but buying supermaket apple juice in the UK seems to be so much more expencive than in the US.
You get all the good stuff :(. Might make up a gallon regardless, just to see what all the fuss it about.

On a side note - Alucard; fan of Helsing per chance?

Dicky

the guy is an awesome brewer. i haven't had a bad recipe from him yet, and i doubt i ever will. i've tried several, and keep them handy. that apfelwein... i have a keg of it just ready to drink in the last few days. have to put it on tap so i can put my insurance to work too :D

I really want to try his recipe, but buying supermaket apple juice in the UK seems to be so much more expencive than in the US.
You get all the good stuff :(. Might make up a gallon regardless, just to see what all the fuss it about.

On a side note - Alucard; fan of Helsing per chance?

Dicky

:mug:
Fricking love hellsing!

on topic- i got a gallon of this stuff almost ready to bottle, have a feeling its gonna be fun to drink

Back