I can't believe I finally won something

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valicious

Reaction score
I just checked my email this morning....and I see an email from the prize fulfillment services from the home makeover contest from Wendy's I have been entering.

I just won a $1000 Home Depot gift card....

Me + $1000 HD gift card = ???

I don't even know what to do with all this...I'd have a hard time spending $100, much less $1000. I live in a small apartment in Family and Graduate Housing at my university, so I don't have a ton of room either.

Pneumatic nailer and compressor. That stuff is a boatload of fun.

Seriously. There's plenty of stuff you could get there. If you need a new vacuum, you could pick one up. Otherwise, you could get nearly everything you need to make a keezer. You could get the freezer itself, all the tubing and fittings you would probably need, and possibly a temperature control and pressure regulator as well. All that would be left is the tap and CO2 bottle.

The damage I could do with a grand at a home improvement store.....

Pneumatic nailer and compressor. That stuff is a boatload of fun.

Seriously. There's plenty of stuff you could get there. If you need a new vacuum, you could pick one up. Otherwise, you could get nearly everything you need to make a keezer. You could get the freezer itself, all the tubing and fittings you would probably need, and possibly a temperature control and pressure regulator as well. All that would be left is the tap and CO2 bottle.

The damage I could do with a grand at a home improvement store.....

I'm not allowed to have another fridge or freezer where I live. I may be moving into the dorms on-campus this fall, so I can't really get a brewstand either.

Latest posts

Back