Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should this poll be stickied?

• What?

• No, that other thread, you know the one

• stfu n00b

• I don't get it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama Overrides Playoff Schedule

si.bracket.jpg

EAC's picking on a noob. That's not nice. That's how we get acronyms like 'EAC.'

There is no freaking option for YES in that poll.

OOPS!! POLL FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Online Operator Poll Sucks!

.......I don't see an option to assasinate the other thread.

The FAIL is getting deep in here.;)

This isn't a new taproom. It's more like a large group of smelly drunks drinking and pissing in the back ally, too wasted to find the front door. :D

Actually, I think being able to drink while pissing is a prerequisite for the taproom.

Is it really necessary to "bump" a post whore thread?

If you want to say something off the wall, by all means do it!

bump. bump bump. that's the sound of the 15s while they're hittin' in mah trunk. I said bump. bump bump.

*Paid for by your local tweeker crackhead skateboard wannabe punk *****ebags*

Is it really necessary to "bump" a post whore thread?

If you want to say something off the wall, by all means do it!

"Their measurements, made at latitude 53*N, showed that R:FR during daylight, irrespective of time of year and weatherconditions, was remarkably constant, averaging at 1.15 +/- 0.02 S.E." Smith, H. 1982

There

I'm abstaining from this vote and complaining because my candidate is not in the running. So it's not like I'm not voting. I'm just not voting because.

Wait. There was a vote?? Who got elected... and for what? Did we finally give out a Lifetime Achievement award in post whoring?? (The "Whories")

Who got Whorie for "Most Original Postwhore"? Or "Most Entertaining Postwhore Post"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back