Athens, GA Beer Festival/Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfternoonReview

Reaction score
Has anybody tried to enter this or know anything about it?:

http://www.athensbeerfestival.com/

I paid for two entries, but it's a very vague system they've got going on. The webpage seems to be 50% updated and 50% outdated. They still have references to a 2011 competition on some of the pages, and the entry details are different on different parts of the page.

Supposedly, you're supposed to fill out a recipe sheet on the same page that you print out your tix, but there is no recipe sheet or even the normal entry forms that you attach to your bottles...

They don't even have contact info on the site, but it's being sponsored by Trappeze and the Indigo Hotel, so I might have to try them...

If you find out more info please pass it on. I look at some details but didn't buy an entry. I might have to swing through Athens on my way to brew you cask off.

Im not to sure about this but google the blockader in athens ga and gice them a call the guy that owns the shop is normally running it and ask him about it. I feel if anyone is going to know it would be him

They eventually updated the website to include a submissions page and contact info. Sorry for the late heads up on this.

Back