Half Naked

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Beere

Deep Six Brewing Co.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So my wife just walks out to the shop to see what the hell I was doing with power tools at 1:00 AM in the morning and starts laughing her ass off at me cause I didn't have any pants on. Seriously, where the hell can a man use power tools, in his underwear, after midnight if not his own shop?!? Sheesh...

It was a bandsaw actually :eek:

heh...

My latest batch of "Damned Lager" went into the fermenter just a few hours before.

My next big project is a proper fermentation chamber probably constructed similar to my walkin cooler but with a much smaller A/C and built more like a cabinet. I think Yuri Rage recently constructed something similar...

I was going to build it right after I got the walkin cooler finished but all the stores had already clearanced out their A/Cs... so its being put off until spring.

Anyway, I had planned to just let this last batch ferment in the garage but then looked at the 10 day forcast which said the average temp was going to be 60~70. damnit

So I just couldn't go to sleep with my lager fermenting at such high temps and went back out to the shop and half-ass constructed a fermentation chamber as fast as I could.

I saw/read your article BTW. Congrats. I'm glad they had room to add this forum...(FREE advertising)...just like the thread, only shorter.:D

I wish I had been paying better attention to you being from Valdosta. I've been through there a number of times...just 2 weeks ago AAMOF. My mother lives near Tampa. Had to go to her 70th BD party.

Be careful with that bandsaw...you don't want your Deep Six to become a Shallow Three and a Half...

Thanks HB,

They had me edit and re-edit that article down to 2,500 words... that was a whole lot to cover in such a short article. I just hope I didn't come off to arrogant as if I'm some expert - there was just no wiggle room for anything but the really important stufff.

I still haven't got to read the published article yet! My copy better show up soon... I'm really anxious to see how much further editing was done to it that I don't know about. I head that they left the link to HBT as well as published my logo - that was really cool...

Anyone have a copy of the article they could scan?

Back