Where the hell have I been???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MX1

Texas Ale Works
Reaction score
Good question, I know?

I know that I am a newb around these parts, but I have been so danm busy, it has kept me away from the HBT and from brewing. Well thats got to change.

I will be bottling my Holiday ale that I brewed in Aug next week. Should be nice and ready for Xmas.

Also sending my wife on the hunt for a turkey fryer set up tomorrow.

I wish her luck.

Well anyway, it is good to be back.

Tim

Hey stranger!!!!

How's things on your side of the world?

You guys actually have turkey fryers over there? I kinda thought that was only something we silly Americans did. :D

Welcome back!

now get back to brewing!

:mug:

Hey stranger!!!!

How's things on your side of the world?

You guys actually have turkey fryers over there? I kinda thought that was only something we silly Americans did. :D

Welcome back!

now get back to brewing!

:mug:

Well we have them at the Army PX!!!

Tim

Of all the things we love to fry in Scotland (candy bars, meat pies, pizzas....) I never heard anyone suggest a whole turkey. Could I batter it first? :D

Of all the things we love to fry in Scotland (candy bars, meat pies, pizzas....) I never heard anyone suggest a whole turkey. Could I batter it first? :D

You don't need to...just shoot it up with some marinade and fry away....I used to think that sounded awful until one of the board members of my last church friend up two for a function....

I'm inpressed...I wouldn't do it myself (I'd rather smoke mine over hockory and apple wood) But I wouldn't pass it up either.

Well, it looks like you've been in Brussels (which means I'm so jealous I could just about spit nails)!

TL

BEEN??? That would imply that I have left. They are gonna have to beat me out of here with a stick, and it better have some trappist tied to the end of it.

Tim

Houston, we have a turkey fryer.....Woot Woot!!!

Now, to make a few mods, so I can use the European fuel tanks....

Tim

Back