thanks!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m_f

Reaction score
Hi folks!

This is to say thanks to you all and to show you the first pint of my first batch.
I asked so many questions and you answered them and helped me alot, so here you go!

This should be cincinatti pale ale from John Palmer's book. I am not sure is the color and flavor are what they are supposed to be, but I am still happy.

This one has been in the primary for 8 days, then in the bottle for 7 days... Talk about impatience :D

I am planning to open a bottle a week at first (then a month) and see when is done improving and start declining. :confused:

Next step is to repeat the same recipe, but accounting for the problems I noted in the first brew and incorporating a secondary. This is due next week. I am brewing 2.5 gals so all I need now is a 3 gal carboy as secondary.

thanks to you again!

Congrats on the brew!

I also brewed that recipe as my first batch. It was really tasty. I did 2 weeks in the primary, and then 1 week in the bottles before I opened one.

I used that recipe, though modified to include some steeping grains and additional hops. It came out great too (as far as I am concerned:D)

Back