thread hopping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
homebrewer_99 said:
...and you answered...hmmm, maybe we outha start worrying 'bout you!!! :drunk:

I.... I'm touched h_99. You've always seemed so aloof and unapproachable. Now I know you care. You really care! :mug:

(Pssssst. Is that guy still talking to himself?)

Fingers said:
I.... I'm touched h_99. You've always seemed so aloof and unapproachable. Now I know you care. You really care! :mug:

(Pssssst. Is that guy still talking to himself?)
Yeah, that's me alright...on a roof in my unmentionables...:drunk:

(I'm glad sarcasm works well here... :D...raising a toast of my Guinness Stout Clone to ya!!:mug: what a damn fine brew! I'm glad I have another brewing...let's see one (keg) to share and one for myself, yeah, that's about right!!)

homebrewer_99 said:
...raising a toast of my Guinness Stout Clone to ya!!:mug: what a damn fine brew! I'm glad I have another brewing...let's see one (keg) to share and one for myself, yeah, that's about right!!)

I did one of those a week and a half ago. I brewed BierMuncher's clone with a few of my own alterations. The recipe is in his sig or I can send you my Brewsmith copy if you want to compare. I'd sure like to have a look at yours. I know a lot of people slam Guinness here, but I really like it.

Fingers said:
I did one of those a week and a half ago. I brewed BierMuncher's clone with a few of my own alterations. The recipe is in his sig or I can send you my Brewsmith copy if you want to compare. I'd sure like to have a look at yours. I know a lot of people slam Guinness here, but I really like it.
I gotta tell you it is one fine brew I have in my glass...mighty fine! :rockin:

I wasn't really looking for solutions. I thought we were just posting random crap.

But thanks for the ideas (and scientific term for "eat your own poop").

Back