New member Saying Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLinNH

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Let me first say, HELLO!!! I am a new member here, and I am looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here. I have been hombrewing now for well over 15 years, but I had to give it up due to a 2 year Hiatus to Iraq. All is well now that I am home, and I have brewed 3 Batches in 4 weeks since I have been home. Yes, the bug has bitten!!!:tank: :tank:

Anywho, I went to a buddies house this past weekend, who is the local VP of his homebrew club, and I saws my first ALL GRAIN Batch. HELLO!!! Hooked!!! OCD Kicked in, and now it's my turn. :) But, first I am going to do a few partial Grain Batches to figure out the whole Mash Tun Thing. I have never had to deal with that what with Extract Brewing. So I am looking forward to Learning a lot here in the future from everyone here. Brew On!!!

Welcome to the forum.
I think you could go strait to AG if you want. Once you get going it really isn't that much harder. The main thing is getting the equipment. A lot of it you can make pretty cheap. From what I've been hearing in this forum, you can get an old keg for pretty cheap to serve as your boil kettle. That's what I have and it works great!
Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Welcome aboard, and thanks for serving over there on our behalf. My cousin just got back after 1 year.

I am just down the road in MA, and I am currently getting my brew on.....

Latest posts

Back