• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BYO BoGo List of 'wanters' 50/50 splits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, no reply from Chappyman7 yet and he has not been active in a while..... I need to get this card out fast, this was my last issue. I do not want to miss an issue due to renewal.

te3b0r
Gear101
YD_Stretch
freeokw
Papa_Grande
tglov71
Bigmike99
LarMoeCur
evandena
peggjam
Katfeesh
Riverme
pmcint01
BonzoAPD

Removed my name. Accepted an offer locally.

te3b0r Gear101 YD_Stretch freeokw Papa_Grande tglov71 Bigmike99 LarMoeCur evandena peggjam Riverme pmcint01 BonzoAPD Removed my name.

te3b0r
Gear101
freeokw
Papa_Grande
tglov71
Bigmike99
LarMoeCur
evandena
peggjam
Riverme
pmcint01
BonzoAPD

Updated list, and sent pm to freeokw

Well we use the thread from last year that still ha people on the list. We should remove all the old people and start the list new. I have one to split, who is the first new person on the list? Pm me and its yours

I say continue through the list and see. If they don't respond within 24 hours take them off the list and go to the next person.

LarMoeCur evandena peggjam Riverme pmcint01 BonzoAPD Big mike is good, moving on to LarMoeCur
Removed my name.

ChefRex said:
Well this isn't working, so i'll just put mine up if someone wants it contact me.

I think evandena was the first of this new wave of folks. Young want to try him since I think he's next

evandena
peggjam
Katfeesh
Riverme
pmcint01
BonzoAPD
Indianhead_Brewer
MrMista

I am very interested as well. Thanks everyone.

evandena
peggjam
Riverme
pmcint01
BonzoAPD
Indianhead_Brewer
MrMista
Removed my name again

PM'd BonzoAPD to see if they want the BOGO offer

Edit: looks like BonzoAPD was already PM'd so I PM's MrMista too.

BonzoAPD please ignore my pm if you have already got one.

Back