Who's gettin' Druck Tonite

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm druck!

I, in a stroke of pure brilliance, put in several 6 packs of my "Phoenix Bitter" which is horribly (or maybe not) undercarbed. But I'll be damned if it doesn't pack a wallop!

I'm relaxing. I'm not worrying. I'm drinking homebrew!

And Evan!, that "Have you ever seen someone beer bong a maddog" quote is funny enought that I'd put it in a signature, but quoting you is cliche... :mug:

Well, I mean, let's be honest here: Apfelwein is essentially prison hooch in a prom dress.

And while we are being so honest, when the dress comes off that easily, and for so little money...do we really care what is underneath?

This is awesome.....Evan is a Cliche, Revvy is a verb....You guys make me look nearly normal!

Gotta go get some prison wine now!

I'm druck!
...And Evan!, ...quoting you is cliche... :mug:

Yeah. Quoting Evan! is so...so...July... :D

I just broke open a 9 month old AMerican Wheat that I overshot the OG by a ton (somewhere around 1.058) and attenuated like a banshee...

Who says a wheat needs to be druck young. This thing is crystal clear, smooth and sweet...and oh so...comforting.

If there was ever an Apfelwein concert, then that's it. Whore in a prom dress indeed.

Get drinken' enough and you'll see the white buffalo.

The PBR on draft sucked, I switched to wine. I would have loved some apfelwein last night. I did bring in a bottle of Edworts bavarian wheat, it was the best drink of the night.

:drunk:

wow. good morning world.

had a long-lost friend over for some beers last night, was a great time. tapped the Apricot Wheat and it's quite tasty and quaffable. more on that once i'm in a position to taste it.

for now... oh sweet diet pepsi... help me shake these chains of sleep. this is gunna be a long friday.

a pseudo-imperial wheat, eh BM? sounds pretty good. wait no. sounds awful. surely they must be disposed of, um, properly. i'll take care of them for you. ;)

Lets see....2 Hefs,1 apfelwein,3 G&T's, and working on my first Vodka martini. Glad I have spell check.

I'm in!!

My freezer #2 (fermentation chamber) and temp controller (steady 65 or whatever the damn hell I please) arrived today and I'm going to celebrate all-temperature brewing by making sure I never want to drink beer again:mug:

First up: my Raccoon Trail Pale Ale

Brewing starts again tomorrow:rockin:

Next up is my first attempt at my Almaden Haus Amber. It fails:eek: It isn't bad, just not a haus ale by any standards.

How cool to get buzzed on beer made in the back yard:tank:

My tv quit working yesterday. Just in time for NFL week #1. Guess I'll have to teach myself how to read again or something. At least I didn't spring for NFL ticket this year, so I'm not missing that.

Next up is my first attempt at my Almaden Haus Amber. It fails:eek: It isn't bad, just not a haus ale by any standards.

How cool to get buzzed on beer made in the back yard:tank:

My tv quit working yesterday. Just in time for NFL week #1. Guess I'll have to teach myself how to read again or something. At least I didn't spring for NFL ticket this year, so I'm not missing that.

Grab a sixer or 2 then find a buddy. No reason to have beer w/o football!!!

:mug:

If I was, I'd be in bed by now. As it stands, I'm at freaking work doing an email system migration. The fun just never ends in IT.

Ouch! Hopefully you keep your finger nail! I am trying to kill a gallon of Carlo Rossi before I bottle the left overs to make some mead!

Back