Kenmore 5.7 cu.ft. Kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goybar

Reaction score
Has anyone make a kegerator out of the Kenmore 46-95882?

Kenmore

My local sears is selling what looks to be a returned or floor model for $215.

Looks like it would make an excellent one.

Regards,

Chris

I cam across this same fridge today online and was wondering the same thing. It seems like it would be perfect for what I'm trying to do. Unfortunately they don't sell them at my local stores. Did you happen to get any interior dimensions for this unit?

That looks a lot like the one I converted, which is essentially a Sanyo (4912?). I removed the door molding w/ a razor knife, & now it fits 2 5 gal cornies & a 5# cO2 tank. If you're doing a tower conversion, make sure you read up on freon line location in the Sanyo thread (don't ask me how I know...)

-d

I have the same fridge which I am converting. You have to remove the shelves on the door to make room for a second keg to fit. I picked up mine from sears on clearance because they said the model was no longer available for $120.00.

wow, I feel like I would be getting screwed at 215.

I think I may go the cheaper route and get the Haier Wine Refrigerator for $25 off of Craigslist.

I was actually in the store to buy a deep freezer (14.8 cf) for storing my kegs when my wife seen that fridge. I walked by it 3 times while I was waiting for someone to help me and she said I could have it too so I bought both because it was such a great price. So now the fridge is going in my
Kitchen and will have my 2 favorite beers that I'm constantly drinking on tap and the others that are on deck will be carbed up and ready to be moved upstairs to the fridge when one kicks.

Latest posts

Back