Hello from Carrboro, NC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bose301s

Reaction score
Well, been into beer since I was 18 or so (shhh, don't tell anyone!!)

I grew up in Michigan, by far the best beer state in the country ;):p:D. I actually started off with Blue Moon, Oberon, Boston Lager and different Leinies beers instead of the cheap crappy stuff. Went to school in the UP at Michigan Tech and enjoyed many nights at the local microbrewery, Keweenaw Brewing Company #1!! Also had many Busch Light nights, lol. When back home down state made many trips to New Holland and a few to Founders. Started brewing about a year ago, have made 5 batches, 4 were kits and 1 was a home made recipe. Looking to learn a lot more here and maybe start making my own recipes at some point. Generally like all types of beers but gravitate to Wheat beers, thick, dark porters and stouts that you need a knife and fork to drink it with and IPAs. Anyway, hope to continue learning and making beer.

Back