So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of that ain't the American Dream I don't know what is!

Can I get an Amen brewing brothers and sisters! No brewing for me, just smokin'...can't find any damn Texas style barbecue here in Southern Colorado so I'll just do it myself!

ForumRunner_20130721_150725.jpg

Racked a strawberry blonde onto the strawberries, racked a white ipa onto lemongrass and dry hopped, then brewed white ipa #4. Gotta bottle $&^/ I forgot the saaz strawberry blonde tonight or tomottow, and gotta bottle a summer ale too. Busy day!

Brewed a light American ale with two pounds of roasted yellow plums 5 minutes from flame out. Will be racking onto two more pounds in secondary.

Cold crashing my Deadringer Ale Fri to bottle Sun and HOPEFULLY have time to brew my Alien Dog Imperial Stout Saturday...will be keeping her in the guest bath tub (with curtain drawn) in case of the top blowing...

It's not the weekend, but I have the day off, it's raining and I've got a starter of West Yorkshire yeast going. I will be brewing the English Mild from Northern Brewer. I don't buy the kits and will be adding a touch more biscuit, brown, and chocolate malts just to up the color and the OG a wee bit. Should be a good one for the summer kegerator.

Not waiting until the weekend. I have tomorrow off, the weather is supposed to be cool and I'm looking forward to a brew day in the garage. Making another SMaSH beer: Maris Otter, East Kent Goldings and S-04.

Got 3 bags of rye on the cheap from a friend who farms rye,corn,wheat and sorghum. RyePA all day!

Yep. Plan on brewing my first attempted at an Imperial stout. Going to add some maple to the boil and eventually add some whiskey oaks chips in the secondary. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Harvesting some Bell's yeast right now and picked up my ingredients today at Bull City Home Brew for an Oberon clone. Let's hope my kids comply with a brew night tomorrow...

Got a Pliny Clone on deck too.

Not this weekend, but brewing up a Red Rye Ale tomorrow. Kind of an experimental beer of my own making. I hope it turns out well, but I will find out for sure in a couple of months.

Starting a sour mash this weekend for a Berliner Weisse (probably Sunday). Will brew when it's ready.

Also think I will brew an IPA from ingredients I need to use up.

brewing a Devil's Backbone 8 Point IPA clone tomorrow evening

re-brewing my DB 8PT clone this Saturday

last batch didn't have ANY hop flavor or aroma. I'm blaming the bottled water & adding some minerals this time

plus, using information from one of the DB brewers, I'm adding Cluster to the hop schedule

Sunday is our annual Barleywine brew day. Anyone in the area is welcome to stop by and sample some Orange Dubbel and Chocolate Stout on tap.

Sheldon

yea I'm friends with some farmers, they grow corn, rye, wheat and sorghum for feed and sell it at feed prices. So far Ive made very good beer with the wheat

No malting, I'll cereal mash and only use rye for about 20 pecent of the bill. I may malt some next spring when the weather is right. Lord knows I have more than enough to last till then

I think I'm doing a half batch of a stout or oktoberfest. Well... I might brew a apa too. Lol. Not really sure yet but I do know I'm going to be brewing something!

Brewing a Rogoue Imperial Red clone this evening. Brewing this for a coworker. We'll see how close this turns out.

i'm gonna do a quick Coopers IPA with added hops and then an AG 5gal BIAB lawnmower ale.

9lbs 2 row
1lbs carafoam
1oz Tettnang at 60min
US-05 yeast

try to keep the carboys fuill. i will be away for a week.

Well I was going to brew a Cream Ale but forgot to get some dme for my starter. So I have a AIH kit Amber with dry yeast to brew this weekend. It will be my second time with my revamped system

I'll be brewing up a version of Biermuncher's Cream of three Crops with some Southern German Lager yeast. And what has become a brew day tradition for me, some of Tron's Pretzel Things.

Northern Brewer's Patersbier all-grain kit. After their buy 1-get 1 all-grain sale, I've got to get busy.

Back