Bavarian Barbarian

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullDraw

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine has been brewing commercially for a year now (so I'll call him a professional homebrewer). Of course it's the slow and arduous task of converting the lite crowd into craft beer enthusiasts, but I feel he's doing a fine job. I just picked up a growler of his christmas beer, first snow ale. Tasty stuff, best he's made in my opinion (which might not mean much). If you find yourself in Williamsport, PA, make it a point to stop by and give it a try. And let me know, I'll go with you.

Here's off the site.
'First Snow Ale is a smooth, dark winter warmer with caramel and chocolate notes. The aroma of holiday spices hints at the subtle cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice flavors in the beer. First Snow Ale is a tasty companion for Christmas cookies and other holiday desserts. 7.5% ABV'

He nailed the description on the head. And by hints of spices, that's them, not overpowering at all.

I need to pour another....

Back