Custom Tap Handles and Name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BilltownBandit

Reaction score
I have only been brewing for a year and a half now. I haven't every thought of a name for a brewery but I just built myself a keezer and it has three handless taps. I am a PR major at Wartburg College and know how to do some cool stuff with design so if I come up with a sweet name I think i could make some awesome handles.

Brainstorm Fuel-
I grew up on a farm in Williams, Ia. (me and my buddies call it "Billtown") It is flat as hell and in the middle of the boondocks. My family farms 3000 acres of all corn in the surrounding areas. I have a terrible nickname, "thumbs". Got it for having a cast that held my thumb up. My buddies all think I should call it "Thumbs Up Brewing Inc." but I hate that name. I love the lake, I love the outdoors. I started brewing as a sophomore in college (mainly to save money on beer at first). But I am now officially addicted to this "hobby" and due to the resource of space and grains I would love to make it an occupation at some point.

So, long story short, If you have some ideas for names and maybe a little advice on tap handle designs and who I could get to make them after they are designed that would be awesome!!! Cheers. :mug:

Billtown Beer Co. Seems to have a ring to it. You could add an image of the flatlands or the lake to give the idea an outdoors theme.

Back