Barley Crusher order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdillow

Reaction score
Anyone order a Barley Crusher recently and can report how long it took to arrive? Their website states a two week backlog.

Hmmm. I ordered mine thru AHS on 3/25 (free shipping) and they say it ships direct from BC. I don't even know if I'm going to get a shiiping no.

Hmmm. I ordered mine thru AHS on 3/25 (free shipping) and they say it ships direct from BC. I don't even know if I'm going to get a shiiping no.

I did not get a shipping number - it just showed up on the porch ~2.5 weeks later.

I think the consensus is to order from another re-seller of the Barley Crusher. I ordered direct and it took about 3 weeks. Also they don't really keep good contact with you, so if you like that kind of customer service the re-sellers are a better option. Some say they ship direct from the manufacturer, but I believe other (NortherBrewer comes to mind) actually keep a stockpile so there's little waiting.

Still a great product though!

Mine direct from bc shipped to canada took 3 weeks, I had to write to bc 2 times before they give me a tracking, once I got it, package was 3 days from home.

Amazing product by the way

Mine took a little over 3 weeks direct from BC. Really had to nag them to get an email response. I suggest buying from a retailer that has them in stock.

I get a great crush with stock settings. First time I used it I got 75% efficiency, the second time I used it I got 80%, third time was 78%.

Brewmasters Warehouse just got them back in stock.

Thank you for posting this. I ordered mine yesterday from them once I saw this post and it will be here on Friday! They always ship supper fast.

-Josh

It's the start of the 4th week since I order my Barley Crusher directly from them. Still no mill. The told me it would ship the 1st week in April. The took the money out of my account in March. The least they could do is take payment once the product ships.

I would not advise ordering directly from them.

It's the start of the 4th week since I order my Barley Crusher directly from them. Still no mill. The told me it would ship the 1st week in April. The took the money out of my account in March. The least they could do is take payment once the product ships.

I would not advise ordering directly from them.

After a lack of response to a few of my emails and them pushing out my order, I eventually threatened to go to Paypal and get my money back. They promptly responded and had my order shipped out the next day or so. Try that and see if it works. If not, just cancel the order and get it from a retailer. NB currently has them in stock. Just an FYI...

As is usually the case, you'll love the mill you own; I love my Monster Mill & had it in less than 4 days. Just sayin'.

-d

Back