Greetings From Roseville, Michigan!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffinn

Reaction score
Fairly new to home brewing but finding my way fast! I've been lurking on this board for awhile and decided to jump in!

Hey Jeffinn, welcome to HBT. I think the only way we could live further apart in Michigan is if I went North to the UP.

I'm originally grew up in Roseville your name sounds mighty familiar I think I might have went to school with your son

That's a definite possibility. PM me your name and I'll ask him next time we're tipping a few!

I'm right around the corner from you in Fraser (Masonic and Kelly.) There's a couple of HBT'ers in Roseville, most notably MustangJ who heads up our bulk grain buy. We get together and brew at his place on occassion, or just hang out at Dragonmead.

The East Siders tend to communicate between each other, planning brews and gatherings on the Michigan Masher's Subforum here. Or we have a facebook group.

Latest posts

Back