Burning Ham 2007 Dover, NH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vermicous

Reaction score
The seacoast area growers are having another harvest party this year and will be roasting a pig to celebrate. About 150 people showed up last year. It is on October 7th in Dover. I have been asked to let you all know in case there are any homebrewers that want to show up. I brought 25 gallons last year and it seemed to go over very well. It's a potluck event, either alcohol or food will do.

PM me if you have any interest.

Sounds like a good time. Now I am pissed, I was just in Dover a week ago. If i would have known sooner i would have held off a few weeks. If you have this the same time every year I will put it on my calendar. Have fun!

It was a lot of fun. The pig beat cooking time and was done an hour early. I got to try jowl meat for the first time and I highly recommend it. They drank all my wheat, bock, and stout; roughly 25 gallons worth. I received several thank you's for bringing root and ginger beer this year for the kiddies and pregnant folks. The brewers that came were kind enough to try my beer and not immediately spit it out (I was fairly happy with the wheat and stout, but the bock definitely needed some help).

Good time had by all.

Latest posts

Back