NFLD Brewshop

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnickerson

Reaction score
I am currently living in Halifax, NS and am going to be moving to Newfoundland. Over the past year have discovered partial/all-grain brewing through the LBS and cannot go back to the canned kit brewing beer. I am searching for a LBS in newfoundland that would carry all of the ingredients for my partial/all-grain obsession. Can anyone living in NFLD help me out in locating.

I am currently living in Halifax, NS and am going to be moving to Newfoundland. Over the past year have discovered partial/all-grain brewing through the LBS and cannot go back to the canned kit brewing beer. I am searching for a LBS in newfoundland that would carry all of the ingredients for my partial/all-grain obsession. Can anyone living in NFLD help me out in locating.

Hey man you should head over to Brewnosers.org, we have some Newfies over there that could answer this. ;)

Brewery lane is on torbay road. Super nice guys, and they are starting to get a lot more stuff.

Brewery Lane also has a store in Mount Pearl on Commonwealth Avenue. For the most part I do canned kits and partial mashes based off canned kits but I think they have every thing you would need for most of the common methods of brewing and wine making.

There is another store called Brew Craft on Topsail Road in St. John's. I was only there once when I started brewing because I didn't know about the Brewery Lane in Mount Pearl. I don't how complete Brew Craft's selection is compared to Brewery Lane.

Thought I'd add this, Brewery Lane has an online shopping option called ClickABrew. You can take a look at this to see the kind of products they carry but be aware there is a lot of stuff they sell in the store that they don't sell online. For instance star san isn't listed on ClickABrew but the Brewery Lane stores usually have it in stock.

Back