Drinkin' Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksbrain

Reaction score
Can't help sometimes but make Saturday a sort of half marathon of drinking. It's all about pacing yourself. One every hour or two seems to work out so that I can still participate in family life.

Weekends FTW!

:mug:

Yea buddy. Just cracked a Racer 5 clone. Turned out nice. A little overcarbed but it might settle down after another day in the fridge. And it is my first beer that came out clear! Woot!

Saturday is usually my drinking day also. Had one of my Mystery Hop pints, working on a Hefe-ryzen now, and I'm going to finish off the night with some Yeni Raki.

F*ck all that. Got sh^thoused yesterday and have 10 gal to show for it. Drunk again tonight. F it in the A. I'll get to work tomorrow when I'm damn good and ready, thank you!

Well I've done it again. Just had a half pour of IPA, and really really thinking about going down for the second half. And so it begins...

I'm in, just got finished putting faucets on my mini fridge kegerator. I keep trying them out, making sure there are no leaks, or foam yada yada. Well I can't waste a good home brew so it has to be drunk, i'm feeling good.:mug:

Friday night is my drinking time - Take a few of each of my beers and drink until they are thoroughly sampled. :drunk: If it is early, I will do a glass or two of some of my wine.

Saturday I pretend that I feel great.

you lucky guys with your weekends on weekends.
tuesdays and wednesdays are my days off, but i start work late enought that i can normally get a few drinks in with friends on a work night if need be.

That was me for a long time. Having real weekends off now is a mixed bag. I miss being able to run around and do things without dealing with everyone else who is off on the weekends. Around here, in the summer, being able to go to the beach on a tuesday when there are no crowds is a big deal.

That was me for a long time. Having real weekends off now is a mixed bag. I miss being able to run around and do things without dealing with everyone else who is off on the weekends. Around here, in the summer, being able to go to the beach on a tuesday when there are no crowds is a big deal.

i do like being able to go to the DMV, etc, without having to wait for hours.
oh well, at least i have a job and some beer.

Back