What is wrong with people?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBHoss

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My nephew got home from Iraq a couple of months ago. He's a crew chief/door gunner on a helo. Survived his tour without a scratch. He's stationed near Savannah Georgia and he went out on the town one night and got jumped by four guys. Put him in the hospital. Nothing real serious and he'll fully recover but what's with that? I'm sure my sister didn't get the whole story but 4 on 1?

Yep, people can be stupid dicks, but we need proof also, that your nephew was not behaving like one. Sometimes people invite dickish behaviour, vets or not.

4 on 1 is BS, but at the same time, I've never seen anyone get jumped like that who didn't deserve at least a 1-on-1 ass whipping.

Keep in mind we don't know the details, but seriously.

I'm not saying he did anything wrong, but I've seen a few times where the story gets cleaned up by the time it gets around the family. You'd be surprised at what a caring family member will forget to mention in defense of their loved ones.

In any case, unless he pulled a knife, 4-1 IS bullsh!t.

Back