What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on a glass of Catfish Head Red & White I just bottled and will be following that up with a New Belgium Trippel. Still can't quite figure out why they used coriander in it but it's solid.

Right now I tried my first Saison... it was 1 Door Ale Saison. on the cheap end of the style buy omg very very tasty. I like the dry spicy taste with a hint of citrus..... definitely going to be a brew I enjoy being in the southwest.

At my local pub drinking Rahr & Sons Gravel Road Altbier. Preceding it was Deschutes Twilight.

Cubslover said:
Just me in here now...Victory HopDevil. I always wonder why it's called this. As a HOP HEAD, Hop Devil should be a name on a HUGE IIPA. Always good, nonetheless.

That beer is "meh" at best. I agree

My Highly Hopped Honey Wheat.

I was at a party last weekend and my friends mom drank 6-7 of them. :drunk: Said it was the best beer she has ever had and would buy them on the regular if they were for sale. I smiled and told her that anytime I brewed this beer I would gladly give her a sixpack.:mug:

Great Divide's 17th Anniversary Wood Aged IPA.

Very tasty. The wood imparted a light vanilla flavor without clashing with the hops.

bear repub. racer5,gettin that rye definatley this weekend, trying to stay away from the higher alc, ones but what the flip,gotta try it.Gotta rye fetish goin on these days too.Its all Founders fault.

a 22 oz bottle of experimental ESB. Batch was a bit higher volume than planned and I had 1/2 gallon of wort to ferment so I poured it in a growler, added the final pourings from a yeast smack pack and let it go wild in 85 degree heat. Glad it was a blowoff set up :) Aged in a bottle for two months. It's better than expected but not as good as the batch

Just finished a bomber of a graff made with 1/2 lb honey malt and wlp810, lagered for 7 weeks. It's the first properly chilled bottle I tried from the batch and went down fantastically smooth.

OG 1.070, FG 1.010-had to look these numbers up when I got half way through standing up then thought better of it.

A lemongrass wheat beer, one of the last ones from this batch. Going to tweak the recipe and throw another batch in the 6.5 Carboy.

Also had some St. Arnold Ellisa tonight.

Been hittin the bee cave brewery haus pale ales pretty hard tonight. Going down WAY to quickly after the lame-ass day at work I had.

A sub-clone tester @ 4 days, of Belgian pale ale from zymergy mag,gonna be nice in another month or two.Liking pilgrim hops so far.

I did have East End Big Hop and Flying Dog Raging ***** on cask for IPA day but now I am having Furthermore Knot Stock black pepper pale ale which is good but the novelty is fading fast.

Homebrew Dortmunder Export. Just tapped it tonight. It's my first time with this recipe, and I'm pretty pleased with it.

Latest posts

Back