Toolbox's 3 Tier Space Saver Brew Rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolboxdiver

Reaction score
Toolbox's 3 Tier Space Saver Brew Rig well finally got it done and will be brewing my first AG Batch later today. The second pic is the brew Rig stacked away for storage next to my Keezer which is my next project to build a collar. Thanks to all the great projects which gave me the ideas to build this one
:mug:

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

That looks great. I've been thinking of designing something similar. How do you get the water to your HLT And is your boil kettle high enough to drain into your fermentor?

Looks very nice. This is definitely a plan for me to follow when i get around to building one. Do you have any pics of the build?:mug:

That looks awesome. Very simplistic and functional. I assume this was all welded, but it looks like I see a few bolts in there. I don't have welding equipment, and have been thinking about building some sort of three-tier setup (like I need a new project).

Thanks Stevo, BFM and KPR yes it is welded just bolted on heat shield, gas piping and electric boxes.
Brewed my first AG batch today and it went great, now I need to get more kegs hehehe

That looks great. I've been thinking of designing something similar. How do you get the water to your HLT And is your boil kettle high enough to drain into your fermentor?

I use my truck to put water in HLT and I have to lift boil keggle to drain into fermenter but that was minor

IMAG0039.jpg

It looks like you have a little bit of height to play with going from your HLT to MLT. If you built a small stand for the MLT, and a small stand for your BK burner, you might not have to lift to get to the fermenter. Just a thought! My BK sits on a 2x4 framed platform and I can get everything to drain to buckets via gravity (a diptube and hosing is necessary of course).

Latest posts

Back