airlock keeps stopping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyturner87

Reaction score
So i have this cider brewin the last few days from store bought juice and airlock activity seems to have stopped a few times now until i adjust the bung and knock it a bit. Anyone know something about this?

Oh and it seems to have been from after i topped up the juice after foaming went down

So i have this cider brewin the last few days from store bought juice and airlock activity seems to have stopped a few times now until i adjust the bung and knock it a bit. Anyone know something about this?

What is the current gravity reading? What was the starting gravity reading? What yeast are you using?

Lalvin cider yeast. o.g was 1.060 but i havnt got reading at the moment got no siphon or squeezy thing right now cuz i destroyed mine got a replacement coming soon.

Its bubbling every 4 or 5 seconds atm. And when it started it was very irratic bubbling and water level in there was all weird so swapped it for another

Back