Need to know what size screws for top to a Sanyo 4912

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxxxPower

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm resuming a kegerator project I started about 5 years ago. Back then I basically found the coolant line in the top, drilled a hole for the tubing, mounted the draft tower with one screw through the top of the fridge and called it a day.

I'm finally getting around to finishing it the right way, but it looks like I've lost the screws that hold the plastic top on the fridge.

Can anyone guide me in the right direction as to what size screws are used? I remember them being sharp and about 1/2" long, but I was wondering if anyone also had one and could let me know what they are to save me some guesswork, and if the 3 in the back are the same as the 4 in the front. If the same screws are used somewhere in the door I do have that intact.

Thanks in advance :mug:

Good video, this is pretty much my exactly what I'm putting together.

Those screws at 4:20 are not what I'm looking for, but damn, is he screwing those big ass wood screws through the wood into the top of the fridge? LOL :drunk: I was going to use T-nuts and machine screws.

I'm looking for the screws that are used to fasten the plastic top onto the fridge.

Google the model number and you should be able to find a parts vendor that has a digital parts list you can steal the info from.

Latest posts

Back