Girls doing beer bongs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres something a little sexy about a girl doing a beer bong ;).

But what was with the white trash doing em with a cut open mountain dew liter jug?

Can't figure out what's so sexy... drunk girls on their knees, mouths open, receiving massive quantities of liquid goodness...

Of course, these girls pretty much looked like trashy girls-gone-wild rejects, but that's kinda sexy in its own way :)

LOLOL...

I personally like #3. Nothing says party like beer bongs with some plastic chairs in a garage and a spare fender against the wall....

There's a joke about the chrome on a Cadillac for the one in #2.... :drunk:

Ize

Dear lord, if I had photos of myself posed like the hidden man on the pack of Camel cigarettes, I could have some photoshopping mayhem. In fact, I might do that and republish it all. Or I'll blow up a midget picture and make it look odd.

Orpheus said:
Now someone just needs to find the link to "Gay Midgets Doing Beer Bongs."

On second thought.. please don't find that link!:drunk:

Hey hey HEY!.... Cheesefood is reading this thread and you don't need to give him any ideas :D

Beer Snob said:
Hey hey HEY!.... Cheesefood is reading this thread and you don't need to give him any ideas :D

I'm sorry man, I'd hate to have him posting pictures of transvestites doing beer bongs or something...

D%20helps%20Jason%20beer-bong!.jpg

If I wasn't so wasted, I could see a mixture of girls gone bong with some goatse for a coup de grace.

But, alas, I'm 4 sheets to the breeze and should be 1 hour into snoring by now.

Anyone that can do a quality beer bong, is ok in my book.

Its even better if they are a hot girl :)

That's not the proper way beer should be drunk. But if someone's gotta put a hose in their mouth, it might as well be one of these girls...

subscribed.

PS: I dont think the IT department would like me going to websites like that, so if anyone wants to imbed their favorite pictures into their posts, i will be back!

AWESOME THREAD!

There's no way to resist clicking on a thread with that title!

I think I'm in love with the acrobatic chick...
:rockin:

I about fell out of my chair about the arrogant bastard comment, that sh*t was funny!!

wow......uh.....i never knew......i mean, that was quite.............i'm going to different website, i'll be back in 3 minutes

Back