The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's 10 months older than me, not sure how that makes me a "perv"...

I'm sure you're guilty of it somehow.

Yall watch the last one? Wonder why they didn't pick that guy up on the road. Maybe I missed something.

And surprised old what's his name from the beginning didn't join up. I get he was all twisted about stuff, but seems they'd write the story for them to build up some troops.

I'm sure you're guilty of it somehow.

Yall watch the last one? Wonder why they didn't pick that guy up on the road. Maybe I missed something.

And surprised old what's his name from the beginning didn't join up. I get he was all twisted about stuff, but seems they'd write the story for them to build up some troops.

I think Rick is thinking back to the kid that they decided to be humane and help in season 2 with the fence thru the leg. Then look at what trouble that brought to them. He is thinking that he (nor the group) can not deal with extra baggage that will slow them down with the Governor closing in on them.

And I think we will be seeing Morgan again from time to time, just not as a constant recurring character...

I think Rick is thinking back to the kid that they decided to be humane and help in season 2 with the fence thru the leg. Then look at what trouble that brought to them. He is thinking that he (nor the group) can not deal with extra baggage that will slow them down with the Governor closing in on them.

And I think we will be seeing Morgan again from time to time, just not as a constant recurring character...

also applies to the Michael Raymond-James Gang they encountered at the bar just before rescuing the kid with the fence thru the leg

just can't trust everyone

I think it is an interesting aspect of the show.

I think the writers portrayed her more as a little girl when they were on the farm, but have changed her. The clothes that they have her wearing now seem to point to the change.

Does Andrea have the personality of a Hooker? Can you see her as a Hooker?

Does the fact that she's playing with Rick and boinking the Mayor have anything to do with it?

What about how she treated Michonne?

We've focused on her a lot............... Are we going to focus the next few episodes on her? Why? Is she that mysterious? Does she add so much value to the plot?

What about that guy they refused to help on the road, but took his jacket? What does that say?

Is there a fire fight in our future?

Is there going to be a fight for leadership forthcoming?

The best thing & most redeaming quality for this series is their willingness to change things up. Kill major characters............. introduce new folks. Does it follow the comic book pretty close?

Have you seen The Talking Dead? What's your take on it?

Does Andrea have the personality of a Hooker? Can you see her as a Hooker?

Does the fact that she's playing with Rick and boinking the Mayor have anything to do with it?

What about how she treated Michonne?

We've focused on her a lot............... Are we going to focus the next few episodes on her? Why? Is she that mysterious? Does she add so much value to the plot?

What about that guy they refused to help on the road, but took his jacket? What does that say?

Is there a fire fight in our future?

Is there going to be a fight for leadership forthcoming?

The best thing & most redeaming quality for this series is their willingness to change things up. Kill major characters............. introduce new folks. Does it follow the comic book pretty close?

Have you seen The Talking Dead? What's your take on it?

Comics vary a good amount from show. I think they just cant show a lot of the stuff that goes on in comics on tv. check em out, they are a fun read.

Andrea is meant to be an annoying character. Different personalities invoke different viewer emotions. This is what the producers wanted. Shane was a good example of anger/hate. Dale was a good example of sympathy/kindness. I don't think Laurie (the actual actor who plays her) is as much of a clueless bish as she is. I wouldn't let it get you so worked up. It's just a show.

Another throw away episode. It's one thing to eliminate the zombies from a zombie show, it's another to draw out a single story the entire season.

Yawn. This season finale better be amazing.

Another throw away episode. It's one thing to eliminate the zombies from a zombie show, it's another to draw out a single story the entire season.

Yawn. This season finale better be amazing.

I was hoping that something was going to be resolved this episode.

I like the part where the governor said that will kill them all when they return in two days, just have Rick say they won't return lol

I didn't mind the episode, a little gratuitous sex and some head smashing. Its building and it will be great when it comes to a head.

The previews of next weeks episode shows Andrea saying, "I have to kill the Governor."

I think its a safe bet that the Governor will die by seasons end. No big surprise there. The question is who is going to do the deed?

Andrea like the preview suggests?

Rick cause he is the leader of the group?

Maggie for the payback?

Glenn for the payback and messing with his girl?

Merle for turning on him?

Daryl for making him fight his brother?

Michone cause she has a katana?

Carl cause he is turning into a badass?

The previews of next weeks episode shows Andrea saying, "I have to kill the Governor."

I think its a safe bet that the Governor will die by seasons end. No big surprise there. The question is who is going to do the deed?

Maggie for the payback?

A zombie sneaks up on his blind side.

Maggie for the payback?

The GF and I were talking about that she through out the possibility of the scientist guy killing him. I hadn't thought of it, but I could see there being an "est-tu Brute?" moment/twist.

The GF and I were talking about that she through out the possibility of the scientist guy killing him. I hadn't thought of it, but I could see there being an "est-tu Brute?" moment/twist.

I think in the preview they showed him saying something along the line of, "I can't stop him" or can he?

But then he can take over and everything will be peaceful, until goes crazy and season 4 is season 3 except that its not the governor but the advisor.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I thought it was a decent episode for the most part. I'm a little confused about a couple things though.

When Rick is talking about the governor being the town drunk tearing up his lawn did he actually know him before the zombies or was he referring to him driving a truck through the prison gate? It would be an interesting plot point if they knew each other from before and Rick had arrested him or something.

What was the deal with Andrea and Dale at the end?i thought she said she couldn't go back to Woodbury after finding out the governor was a rapist, and then she gives dale a nod and heads back.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I thought it was a decent episode for the most part. I'm a little confused about a couple things though.

When Rick is talking about the governor being the town drunk tearing up his lawn did he actually know him before the zombies or was he referring to him driving a truck through the prison gate? It would be an interesting plot point if they knew each other from before and Rick had arrested him or something.

What was the deal with Andrea and Dale at the end?i thought she said she couldn't go back to Woodbury after finding out the governor was a rapist, and then she gives dale a nod and heads back.

Dale died. You're referring to Herschel. I think they hatched a plan when they were talking. At least that's what I'd like to believe.

As for the Governor and Rick, I don't think he knew him before. He was referring to him as the town drunk who just causes problems and doesn't contribute anything to the new society. Basically saying "you're no governor."

JohnnyO said:
Dale died. You're referring to Herschel. I think they hatched a plan when they were talking. At least that's what I'd like to believe.

As for the Governor and Rick, I don't think he knew him before. He was referring to him as the town drunk who just causes problems and doesn't contribute anything to the new society. Basically saying "you're no governor."

Good call on the Dale, Herschel thing. I can barely keep track of names of real people I know so its no surprise I would mix up characters on a show.

With the governor and Rick, I think you are right but I kinda got a sense there was some familiarity between them during the conversation so I'm still not completely sure they didn't know each other. Probably not though.

I think that Rick was just saying that he knew the Gov's type. I don't think that he knew him at all, but being a cop Rick had seen people like The Gov many times. Rick was basically telling the Gov that he was a piece of **** punk.

Can I just point out that they did something with the governor that they did on Battlestar as well. Why oh why did they not outfit him with a proper eyepatch?! Huge distraction.

I agree that they are really dragging out this Prison Vs Woodbury plot line. It seems to be taking them a long time to build up some speed.

I think they are also mis-playing the Michonne character. If this were any previous season, she would have been the female Daryl - indispensible to the safety of the group.

They have been treating Michonne like she's some kind of danger and liability to the group. I think she's been unbelievably tolerant of Rick's BS - treating her like a second class citizen, bringing Merle (who tried to kill her a couple of times) into the fold, talking about trading her like a baseball card. Rick's lucky he didn't get the full katana.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

He's definitely talking about the governor coming into the prison "knocking down his fence and tearing up his yard". He's calling him the town drink because of his irrational behavior. I agree with someone above saying he just knows his type. It doesn't really imply that they knew each other before. They would have eluded to that well before this point as well.

Back