Good place to buy a beer tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alemonkey

Reaction score
I've finally started on my bar, after years of talking about it. I'm planning on adding a 2-faucet beer tower. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good place to buy one? It seems like every place I look is asking aroun $100 for a two faucet tower. The crazy thing is Ebay is at least that expensive if not more.

Don't know where you're located, but I've heard of people getting good deals at local restaurant supply shops...

I think it's all relative to what your will to spend and how much time your willing to Wait to get a good price and what type of Tower your want.

I purchased 4 Ceramic beer Towers off of Ebay for less than 200.00 Each. 3 Double Tapped and 1 Single Taps.

For A Single Chrome/Plastic One I'd just Buy from Someone Like Superior Products or FOXX. I don't see that there is much savings on them on EBAY.

I got a single 3" tower from someone who upgraded to a triple for free, and then bought a 2 tap tower addition on E-bay for $15. Scrounge around your brew club buddies, you might be suprised what is sitting in the basement/garage/attic. My triple tap conversion is shown here:

http://www.packardtechnology.com/beerstuff/single_to_triple_tap_conversion.htm

PS. If you are interested, I have three used 4 tap tombstone type stainless steel towers with built in drip trays that I will let go for $20 each 2 of them have one broken shank each the third is complete. These were taken out of a bar that closed in Boca Raton Fl.

alemonkey said:
I might be interested...do you have any pics? I'm not sure what a tombstone tower looks like.

This is what they looked like when installed

installedtower1.jpg

installedtower2.jpg

installedtower3.jpg

PATECO said:
IPS. If you are interested, I have three used 4 tap tombstone type stainless steel towers with built in drip trays that I will let go for $20 each 2 of them have one broken shank each the third is complete. These were taken out of a bar that closed in Boca Raton Fl.

I'd be interested in one too-if it is what I think it is. Pics?

Well, I really like them, but my wife vetoed it (funny how she gets the final word on everything). She wants a regular "tube" type tower. Looks like a good deal, though.

alemonkey said:
That's a good idea - we have one here (Lincoln, NE) but I'm not sure if it's open to the public.

There's one a short drive away in Omaha. It's called Hockenberg's and it's located near 72nd and "F" street. Open to the public.

loop

Latest posts

Back