My Koolerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonefishin

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have been trying to finish my Coolerator project for a while. It was time to tap a couple kegs so I needed to finish it. I got the cooler from a florist friend and plan to keep my 3-cornies on the left half and cold ferment on the right half. I holds a boat load of bottled beer, wine, bourbon and SWMBO makes me keep my smelly cheese out there as well. I just tapped an American Ale and a Russian Imperial Stout. I think they turned out really good. I spaced my 3 taps so a 4th could be added later. All that I lack are some cool tap handles. I am looking for a cue, an 8 and a 9 ball.

Coolerator1.jpg

Coolerator 2.jpg

Thanks y'all, I need to thank all the HBT DIY'ers who have inspired me. I had a side by side ref/freezer prior to the cooler. But I wanted to be able to brew some dark lagers and needed a bigger setup. I was really lucky to get this cooler. I'm glad to have it finished. Now I need to fill it with kegs!

Back