hello from SW Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrew4u

Reaction score
just thought i would introduce myself and say thanks for the wealth of information here on this forum. i started making my own wine about 2 years ago. then decided to start making my own beer about 8-9 months ago, after getting a kegerator and paying an arm and a leg for commercial brews. i have since made about 4 extract kits. i am hoping to go AG sometime this coming spring.

thanks for the great info on this site.
brandon

Welcome from Canton, I'm jealous of your proximity to all the breweries on the west side of the state!

thanks for the welcome everyone.

Welcome from Canton, I'm jealous of your proximity to all the breweries on the west side of the state!

yes there are about a dozen or so breweries within 1-1.5 hrs drive from here, one of them being only 3-4 minutes from my house.

Brandon, Welcome to this site, I have also learned a lot of tricks in home brewing as well as building my RIMS system. I travel to St Joe almost once a week on business, nice city.

Joe

Latest posts

Back