What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Billy-Klubb said:
water. I feel downright horrible. our youngest has had a cough & runny nose since we got back from vacation. now my sinuses are killing me, got a headache, and I feel like I used a 1" 48x96 T1 plate for a blanket last night.

I hear high concentrations of alcohol kill most bugs ;)

Seriously though - get better! Didn't you start your vacation this way too?

Very nice APA - thanks Coldcrash! :mug:

View attachment 135334

Duckpin? Baltimore? I remember going to B'more on my baseball travel team for a tournament and we ended up DUCK BOWLING. As a NYC'er, I was wondering why the hell the ball and pins were a different size. I needed to get out more, I guess.

How was it?

Remmy said:
Duckpin? Baltimore? I remember going to B'more on my baseball travel team for a tournament and we ended up DUCK BOWLING. As a NYC'er, I was wondering why the hell the ball and pins were a different size. I needed to get out more, I guess.

How was it?

If I lived there this would probably be my go to APA ... very good and I'm assuming reasonably priced.

Wow ... I think my grill was pre-heated before I even lit it! This helps...

image-1619550961.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
If I lived there this would probably be my go to APA ... very good and I'm assuming reasonably priced.

Reasonably priced around $10 for a six pack. Pretty new brewery, maybe opened in the last year or two. Only used to see their beer on draft so I believe they just recently started packaging for retail.

Glad you like it! :mug:

Coors light it's a sad day someone out bid me on the house I was looking at :-( so im back on the hunt while the Beer Can Chicken cooks.

Never fall in love with the first house you like. Thats what happpened to me but in the end youll get a better house.

Drinking westly's its a trap

Hey wes have you had any other of mine? Guess you didnt like the cilantro/lime mead?

Where the heck did we get into reading and talking about propane? I've only seen that **** in the Midwest and down South.

You guys ever heard of fireplace inserts? They work great.

I quit using propane and started using Pro-Pain to heat our house. works great, but makes it hard to sleep when they kick on at night.

It wouldn't matter to much I get a discount on propane I would just rather not deal with it. having another Coors light.

DisturbdChemist said:
Never fall in love with the first house you like. Thats what happpened to me but in the end youll get a better house.

Drinking westly's its a trap

Hey wes have you had any other of mine? Guess you didnt like the cilantro/lime mead?

I drank the black IPA. The FF really did that beer well. I'll have to use them in a pale ale or IPA one day. It wasn't too bitter for me. It was just right.
The cilantro/lime mead didn't have anything wrong with it. I wish I could've tasted the cilantro, but I liked the lime flavor in it. Overall I enjoyed it.

My tripel from the tap... gotta be nearing the end.. that's OK though I've got a Conan Vienna IPA to replace it with soon.

I drank the black IPA. The FF really did that beer well. I'll have to use them in a pale ale or IPA one day. It wasn't too bitter for me. It was just right.
The cilantro/lime mead didn't have anything wrong with it. I wish I could've tasted the cilantro, but I liked the lime flavor in it. Overall I enjoyed it.

Me too on the cilantro. I think the flavor is in the leaf and hard to get into the actual mead. Glad you liked the bipa.

Back