The Only Cookbook You'll Ever Need

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
colt45_recipes.jpg

Nothin' says "gourmet like hot dogs and grilled cheese. :rockin:

Ó Flannagáin said:
That grilled cheese looks tasty.

Looks kinda like my "Triple Bypass Special". 10 slices of cheese, 2 slices of bread, and a stick of butter in the pan. Weighs in at like 4 lbs.

Its all about the SARDINES!!! Put that on a cracker with some mustard and mmmm mmmm good eatin!

Has anyone ever really gotten grill marks that good on their hotdogs? I can on my steaks but never on a dog.

And Evan! Who doesn't drink Colt45 out of Crystal Stemware :p

Cheers

That all looks pretty tasty to me. I assume that book was intended to be a bit of a joke, right?

You can keep your fancy lobster and filet mignon ...

Hot dogs, grilled cheese, burgers and sardines for me!

WOP31 said:
Has anyone ever really gotten grill marks that good on their hotdogs? I can on my steaks but never on a dog.

Cheers

You can if you don't clean the grill and allow all that carbon to build up on the grates. Nothing better than some warm Colt 45 and year old carbon!

WOP31 said:
Has anyone ever really gotten grill marks that good on their hotdogs? I can on my steaks but never on a dog. Cheers

Not quite like that, but I put slits on my dogs at about grill make spacing. That parts gets pretty brown and you don't blow out the casings liek you do if you leave them un-slit.

Back in the 50's, many manufacturers put out cookbooks that were nothing more than promotional material. "Cooking with Dr. Pepper" really does exit.

Latest posts

Back