Need an artist to help me with my kick azz logo!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the positive feedback! I'm not looking to pay for anything I was just putting a feeler out to anyone who enjoys doing things like this to help me out.

If I ever start a brewery that sells beer for profit I will look into a professional and keep you in mind! :mug:

I actually REALLY dig the kind of ransom note-ness of this design. MAJOR improvement over the original (which BTW isn't bad either) Seems very "with the times" to me, while still being very original itself. Looks like it could be a record label.

Also, yes, i do make up my own words from time to time :D i.e. "ransom note-ness"

Thanks again for all the feedback! Believe me if I could make it seemless I would I'm just not good at doing the graphic design thing even though the ransom note-ness is what I was going for ;)

I actually put an add on craigslist to see if local artists and graphic designers would send me their ideas for a few free home brews and have received several labels already for free! Kind of cool.

Great idea about posting on Craigslist in exchange for some homebrew. I might try that cuz my post on here did not seem to generate much interest.

For every one or two designers willing to do it without receiving money, there will be a few more who send you hate mails for not offering money. They get quite angry and will say "beer won't pay my bills" and things like that but you may get lucky and land a talented student willing to do it for free in exchange for beer. In your ad, it might be easier to request a college, high school student or newbie to the industry sort of thing. The prima-donna type freelancers looking for real work will let you have it. They do in my area anyway.

Latest posts

Back