How did I do?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinb

Reaction score
I am am newbie. This was my first attempt. ;)

Gingerbread-Man-Cookie-2 copy.jpg

Not too bad.. How does it look printed out at actual size? I have found that labels that are wider than tall are better on most bottles. It also lets you put other, creative, things on the label (printed so you have to twist the bottle to read them).

I typically used Photoshop to make mine. Mostly because it's software I have installed (I'm also heavily into digital photography) and has a lot of flexibility for this.

Now, how does your beer compare with the label??? :D

Not too bad.. How does it look printed out at actual size? I have found that labels that are wider than tall are better on most bottles. It also lets you put other, creative, things on the label (printed so you have to twist the bottle to read them).

I typically used Photoshop to make mine. Mostly because it's software I have installed (I'm also heavily into digital photography) and has a lot of flexibility for this.

Now, how does your beer compare with the label??? :D

I was surprosed how well they printed on my home printer with Avery labels. I think the beer is good. The spices are a bit stronger than I planned for, but good. I will know better after Christmas this I plan to serve.
By the way, We are neighbors. I am down the road in Pepperell.

I was surprosed how well they printed on my home printer with Avery labels. I think the beer is good. The spices are a bit stronger than I planned for, but good. I will know better after Christmas this I plan to serve.
By the way, We are neighbors. I am down the road in Pepperell.

If you want to scoot up and check out my setup (and pull a pint or two from the brew fridge) let me know (PM me)... :D

Back