And the baby is...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClassicXJ

Reaction score
A BOY!!!

We found out yesterday during the 18 week ultrasound. My wife and I both were kinda hoping for a son, so needless to say we are both wicked excited.

A little brewing asistant is on the way.

Congratz! My daughter is now 6 months and it's been a fun adventure thus far. If I have one suggestion it would be to stock up on sleep while you can.

Good luck!

Congratulations all! My wife and I have a 4-month-old baby boy, and it's been a grand adventure. Even just a short time in, I can't imagine life without my son, and he's already an integral part of my day.

+a billion to the stock up on sleep. He still wakes up every 3-4 hours to eat at night, although he does (rarely) surprise us by going longer sometimes.

A BOY!!!

We found out yesterday during the 18 week ultrasound. My wife and I both were kinda hoping for a son, so needless to say we are both wicked excited.

A little brewing asistant is on the way.

welcome to the club! just like a good lambic, children take a few years to become assistant brewmasters. they do love to stir things though.:mug:

Back