Kit from Kal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lechien

Reaction score
Started my build on Friday night, bought the complete kit from Kal. Heres my progress as of Sunday early afternoon. Waiting on dies for my crimper to start the wiring.

Panel open.JPG

Panel closed.JPG

Well, I'm pretty excited about it. The great part was having all the parts in one delivery, I've got way too many projects going and wanted to be able to start and finish this one soon as I knew it would take priority over all the really more important ones. Its been fun building it so far.

Well, I'm pretty excited about it. The great part was having all the parts in one delivery, I've got way too many projects going and wanted to be able to start and finish this one soon as I knew it would take priority over all the really more important ones. Its been fun building it so far.

I have been building a small starter electric system, and by far the most work has gone into locating and ordering the parts. I am going to build a bigger and better system once I am able to get my starter system up and brewing beer. If it is at all possible I think that I am just going to buy the kit from Kal.

Back