LearntoBrew.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mayday1019

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a brewkit from LearntoBrew.com? I have been looking online and am about to pull the trigger on this one. Has anyone experienced the products and service from this site?

Thanks!

I ordered 2 sets of ball lock disconnects from them several weeks ago. When the order came there was only one set. I tried sending email through Ebay and got a message that they would not respond until after the 19th. I emailed the website and heard nothing.

I remembered today when Ebay spammed me about leaving feedback. So I sent another email and left a message on their phone. Should I expect a response? Should I wait a day or so? I feel compelled to leave negative feedback on Ebay if they do not contact me. I know I am only out a few bucks but it sorta bugs me.

What do you all think?

If you got bad service, by all means let people know. Bad service needs to be brought up more. Don't settle for second rate service!

I ll copy and paste an e-mail i just sent to learntobrew homebrewshop:

Dear Learntobrew shopowner,

if you already learned how to brew now its time to learn how to treat your customers!

The thing is, i made an order (905247) several weeks ago and received a confirmation e-mail as below.
But i logged at the site and the information i got there says that the order doenst exist.
Since then i sent several e-mails (4 to be exactly) to:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- [email protected]

But unfortunately, no one cared enough to answer.
Well i made the order and its pretty fair for me to know if it was already shipped, and if everything is ok.

If i still get ignored i will personally post what happened to me in all american homebrewing foruns i participated and consider a law action to prevent such thing happens to other people

Consider this one last chance to do the right thing and answer my e-mail.
Regards.
Daniel

This shop used to be very good, When I get a chance to make it to Oklahoma city I stop in. This last time I stopped in there were new people there and they seemed to not have any clue what was going on... also they were out of 2 row lol. Not sure if owner has changed or what but this won't be my go to place anymore for sure.

I'm going to say Ive never had a problem with them, they are very knowledgable and Chris is always willing to answer questions, plus there Class's are awesome.

Never bought off their website but have bought from their store and had no issues at all except prices in store are more expensive than online

Hey guys,

I just wanted to put in a good word for the folks over at Learn to Brew. I bought a premium two tap tower kegerator kit from them with upgraded Perlicks shipped for $377.

While placing my order I asked for a couple of modifications, which they were unable to do since the kits come pre-assembled. Anyway, long story short, they surprised me with an upgraded stainless steel tower for free!

Nice guys over there, so I thought I'd pass along my good experience.

By the way, here's the link to the setup I bought from them:

http://www.learntobrew.com/store/it...p_Tower_Mount_Homebrew_Premium_Regualtor.html

Sincerely,

Steve

Latest posts

Back