Bells 2 hearted clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benman

Reaction score
Hey all. Just wanted to say Ioving my BIAB setup. Doing a bells two hearted clone as I type. Got the recipe off here. Thanks to all you veteran brewers helping us noobs :) I'll update with my efficiency once I know what it is.

image-1990240657.jpg

You should extract the bells yeast from the two hearted bottles to really make a clone! That'd be cool, and their hops are exclusive centenial hops (via their website) but cascades will work since there is a hop shortage

Yeah I had only 1 oz of centennial so the rest are cascade. I'm sure it'll be close. I hear about people harvesting yeast from bottles. Not sure how that works but I'd like to do it some time.

They are all bottle conditioned so u swirl the last bit of beer left in your bottles and dump 3-4 into a starter and wait, sometimes the yeast can take a few days to show activity since its been in a bottle since it left the factory and sat on shelves the whole time lol its basically a small scale version of harvesting the yeast from your fermenter lol

If you still don't get it just google it, there are tons of people who do it and step by step guides out there

Awesome. Thanks for the pointers. This is something in definitely going to try.

Back